Mentoring Military Couples to Overcome the Unique Challenges of Military Life
Serving your nation is a high-honor; however, the high OPSTEMPO, frequent moves, high-pressure jobs, work hard/play hard mentality, the inherent danger of military operations, and the challenges of keeping your family intact during recurring deployments often push military couples to the breaking point.
We can mentor and guide you to successfully overcome the unique stresses and challenges that only military marriages face. This program is suited for active-duty, reservist and discharged military couples. Active Duty military couples receive a 10% discount on our services.
- You will learn how to make the best of “quality time” when “quantify time” is lacking
- You will learn how to prepare and fortify your marriage and family for the stresses of military life
- You will learn how to make the best of frequent military moves
- You will learn how to safeguard your relationship throughout multiple deployments
- We will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and techniques to identify and avoid triggering “relationship landmines” and effectively balance the competing commitments of marriage, family, and military career.
Contact us today for a free, 1-hour introductory session.
Sign-up today for a free, 1-hour consultation designed to establish a positive connection and to see if we’re a good fit. Selecting the right coach is essential for your success.